Futures Options Trading Software for Professionals
OptionsCity Metro is a fully configurable electronic options trading solution enabling traders to maximize profit potential.
- A sophisticated set of skewing methods and mathematical pricing models
- Clear graphical presentation and advanced manipulation tools for volatility, skews, and prices
- Intuitive trade sheets allowing users to easily price spreads and request quotes
- Quickly create Target Missions to show or auto-execute opportunities
- Quickly prioritize and respond to incoming RFQs
- Easily adjust edge / size quoting parameters from a single quoting widget
- Ideal or commodity options and futures options trading; metals, energies, agricultural products, etc.
- Direct exchange access and ultra-low latency trade execution
- Access to algorithms through the Algo Store allowing
- Quick development, deployment, and testing in Freeway’s comprehensive development environment
Looking for professional futures options trading algos?
OptionsCity’s Algo Store is a marketplace where algorithms and strategy components specifically designed for professional futures options trading are available for purchase.
Futures options related algos for purchase in the Algo Store include:
Looking for more futures options trading resources?
- The Changing Futures Options Markets: Volumes and Venues
- Bringing Algos to Life with Advantage Futures and OptionsCity
- Capturing Volatility: Trading MGEX’s Hard Spring Wheat Contract with OptionsCity
- Better Approaches to American Style Options Pricing
- Trading VSTOXX – Market making, modeling, and risk management in volatility futures
- Modeling Approaches to CSO Option Pricing
Request Your Demo
The platform for professional traders
- Advanced manipulation tools for volatility, skews, and prices
- Easily price spreads and request quotes
- Seamless management on both OTC and listed instruments
The engine for trading automation
- Simple yet powerful development API using Java or Scala
- Stay on top of dynamic market conditions and jobs in real-time
- Record and replay historical market data at different speeds